This large, well-known manufacturing company’s attempt to implement its chosen workforce management solution began to face serious difficulties. As the projected go-live date came and went with challenges still looming, it became clear that the company was in urgent need of assistance to get their workforce management initiative back on track. Workforce Insight was recommended to turnaround this system implementation, which included complex interfaces to accommodate unique regional/global pay rules and requirements.
Workforce Insight was brought in to turn around this failing project, bringing a team of WFM experts with a long history of partnering with major manufacturers to implement global technology solutions. The Workforce Insight team worked closely with the client to understand the company’s challenges and objectives, building the strong foundation needed for the multi-phase project, which included:
• Workforce Management Assessment & Recommendations
• WFM Solution Implementation (Timekeeping, Accruals, Attendance & Leave, Employee and Integration Management), as well as Interfaces for U.S. and China locations
• Future State Roadmap
• Seamless integration management to lift configuration without disrupting timelines. Leveraged strong Client and partner relationships to move into production, while synchronizing across environments.
• Training Services, including training strategy development and execution, instructor-led end-user training development and delivery, and web-based training development
• Change Management Services, including strategy development and consulting
Fortune 500 Global Manufacturer
Sits / Plants