Manufacturing Workforce Agility: Key Insights
Join IndustryWeek Webinar
As leading manufacturers seek to drive business continuity and compete amid extraordinary times, the focus has shifted to developing more innovative cultures and leveraging flexible operating models to recession-proof the organization while continuing to attract, engage, and retain talent.
In an effort to understand how manufacturers are enabling data-driven cultures to thrive in the new normal, Workforce Insight conducted the Manufacturing Workforce Agility Study in partnership with Ankura Consulting, sponsored by UKG.
This study, which included organizations across the manufacturing industry, sought to identify workforce agility maturity levels and correlations between data accessibility and employee enablement.
Early insights drawn from the study:
1. Human Resources is key to supporting workforce agility, showcasing some of the highest scores in regard to access to information and enablement.
2. Manufacturers’ agility scores varied greatly by functional area, with the executive office sitting outside the trends of their counterparts.
3. Data visualizations that enable efficient strategic decision making are crucial for success.
- What workforce agility means and the crucial role it plays in organizational success
- Critical insights into industry best practices, trends, and opportunities uncovered by the Manufacturing Workforce Agility Study
- How leveraging employee-centric workforce management technology can help you increase organizational agility and achieve better business outcomes