WorkForce Software VISION 2020 Virtual Event
September 29 - September 30
Please join us on September 29th – 30th 2020 for WorkForce Software’s VISION live VIRTUAL User Conference .
Here’s some of what you can expect at this year’s online event:
- A business update from CEO, Mike Morini
- Exclusive previews of amazing new innovations via stream from the Product Team
- Access to the Workforce Labs R&D Center
- Featured guest speakers from our customer base and partner network
- Breakout sessions featuring customer success stories, product deep dives, and practical tips and tricks from the community
- Networking opportunities—their moto is ‘physically distancing but socially connecting
We’re Celebrating 14 years as a trusted WorkForce Software Partner
Workforce Insight is honored to support WorkForce Software at this year’s online LIVE event as a sponsor. Come visit our team of implementation and change management experts in our virtual booth during the event. And at 1PM EDT on September 30th Workforce Insight will host a breakout discussion with three of our valued clients.
Workforce Transformation Journey: Driving Sustainable Value & Success
September 30th, 1PM EDT
Discover what Weatherford International, North American Coal & EMWD have learned on the journey to driving optimal value from workforce strategies and solutions.
- Mike Nickey
WorkForce Software Practice Director at Workforce Insight (Implementation/Managed Services Partner)
- Ryan Richmond
Global Payroll Director at Weatherford International with 17+ Years of Leadership in Business Transformation
- Nick Treisch
WorkForce Software Solution Leader & SQL Database Administrator with North American Coal
- Eliana Arciniega Ecker
Business System Analyst & WorkForce Software Solution Leader with Eastern Municipal Water District