Workforce Software VISION 2020 Virtual Event
September 28 - September 30
Workforce Software has moved their annual VISION User Conference to a VIRTUAL event. The dates for virtual VISION remain unchanged and will take place on September 28th – 30th 2020. Registration for virtual VISION will re-open on June 12th.
Inevitably will be some practical limitations on what they can and cannot deliver in a virtual environment. However, the key elements of the conference will remain, including:
- A business update from our CEO, Mike Morini
- Exclusive previews of amazing new innovations via stream from the Product Team
- Access to the Workforce Labs R&D Center
- Featured guest speakers from our customer base and partner network
- Breakout sessions featuring customer success stories, product deep dives, and practical tips and tricks from the community
- Networking opportunities—their moto is ‘physically distancing but socially connecting’
Celebrating 14+ years as a trusted WorkForce Software Partner
This year, we’re a Silver Sponsor! Come visit us at VISION to learn how our implementation and change management experts are driving exceptional adoption and advanced utilization of WorkForce Software. Whether implementing, upgrading or seeking more impactful results, attendees will gain valuable insight at this year’s event, which is boasting record customer attendance.