Transforming Workforce Governance & Staffing Models to Withstand a Crisis WEBINAR
August 12 @ 1:00 pm - 2:00 pm EDT
BayCare Health Invests in Centralized Staffing to Conserve Financial Resources
Join Workforce Insight and Kronos for this impactful conversation led by the American Hospital Association.
Maximizing financial sustainability during a crisis response continues to be a priority to offset reduction in revenue for many health care organizations. Join us to learn how BayCare Health System and other leading providers are redesigning staffing models and workforce governance structures and optimizing their scheduling solutions to drive efficiencies amidst the pandemic. Explore how data enabled human capital management (HCM) and workforce management (WFM) governance allows providers to quickly pivot and align staff to accommodate shifts in volume and unexpected operational, clinical and financial challenges.
What You Will Learn:
- How workforce management strategies can help your health care organization adapt, recover and prepare for a future crisis.
- Ways that data-driven, centralized staffing and scheduling models enable quick and cost-effective response to unexpected surges and drops in volume.
- How cross-functional governance models eliminate silos and nurture an engaged, agile workforce to withstand crisis.
- Strategies to help your organization build more effective and sustainable workforce operating models and scheduling/staffing practices.
- What’s possible through better utilization of workforce technology and more advanced data enablement.