Assessment & Strategic Planning
- Analytics Assessment & Strategic Planning
- KPI Definition & Performance Target Setting
- Exploration of What’s Possible
- Analytics Roadmap & ROI Forecasts
Custom Development & Integration
- Implementation of Analytics Platform
- Custom Dashboards & Visualizations
- Client-Specific Reports & Scorecards
- 3rd Party Data Integration
Analytics Enablement & Adoption
- Enabling Data Driven Cultures of Improvement
- Analytics Adoption & Risk Evaluation
- Change Management Support
- Operations/Field Decision Support
July 20, 2021- Accenture (NYSE: ACN) has acquired Workforce Insight, a workforce optimization consultancy that provides workforce management and human capital management advisory and technology services. The acquisition enhances Accenture’s workforce management capabilities and further strengthens its ability to deliver HR transformation to clients.
As leading manufacturers seek to drive business continuity and compete amid extraordinary times, the focus has shifted to developing more innovative cultures and leveraging flexible operating models to recession-proof the organization while continuing to attract, engage, and retain talent.
October 12, 2020 - Workforce Insight, a world leader in workforce optimization, announced today that it has reached a definitive agreement to acquire Hive Tech HR, a market leader in human capital management (HCM) advisory services and a certified partner of Ultimate Software (now Ultimate Kronos Group - UKG).
The WorkForce Software (WFS) Virtual VISION 2020 user conference, held this year on September 29 & 30, did not fail to impress—even amid the COVID-19 pandemic. This year’s event, which was held entirely virtually for the first time, drew more than 900 attendees interacting through an online platform to take advantage of engaging executive and keynote speeches, breakout sessions, fireside chats with WFS clients, and a host of opportunities for networking with colleagues, clients, and WFS experts.